Adjusting Brightness and Contrast
You may need to make considerable adjustments to brightness and contrast to achieve correct color.
All instructions are for Photoshop.
To Adjust Brightness and Contrast:
- From the Select menu, choose All .
- From the Image menu, choose Adjust > Brightness/Contrast .
- To test the tool, enter a value of +15 for Brightness and +15 for Contrast.
- Drag the sliders to adjust the Brightness and Contrast levels.Dragging to the left decreases the level and to the right increases it. Do this until a considerable adjustment has been made through the Brightness/Contrast tool.
- When you're satisfied, click OK .
- Use the preview option to view the adjustments.