Changing Material Repeat tool options
You can change the appearance and behavior of some items in the Material Repeat tool.
To change Material Repeat tool options
- Click Options at the bottom of the Material Repeat tool.
- Change any of the following options:
- Choose a Resampling Method. Generally, Nearest Neighbor is fastest and gives the sharpest result, but textures that use a regular, finely detailed pattern may display better using Bi-Linear filtering.
- Under Auto-Repeat Detection, change the values to improve pattern matching. The weights you specify should match the dominant values for the texture. For example, set the Hue Weight to 0 for a monochrome pattern. Change the Distance Tolerance value to match your texture. Use a larger value for patterns with large uniform areas and a smaller value for patterns with a lot of detail.
- Click a selection under Line Color to change the color of the lines that overlay the texture image.
- Click a selection under Point/Tangent Color to change the color of handles and points.
- Check the Use Xor Draw Mode option to improve performance on some systems.
- When you are finished, click OK .