Creating the Final Repeat
The Lighting tab lets you view multiple tiles to make sure that the pattern repeats properly.
To create the final repeat
- Check the Highlight Tile Edges checkbox to see how the pattern tiles.
- Uncheck Highlight Tile Edges and zoom in to check the corners of the repeat.
- If the repeated items in the pattern don't match at the corners, use the [Perspective] tab to redefine the edges of the repeat.
- If a gradient is apparent in the tiled pattern, use the [Lighting] tab to correct it.
- When the repeat is final, click the Finish button on the Lighting tab.The Material Repeat tool saves your changes to the image file and closes, leaving the image open in Photoshop.