Uninstalling on Linux and Solaris
Follow these instructions to uninstall Image Rendering on a Linux or Solaris system.
There are two ways to uninstall Image Rendering on a Linux or Solaris system.
- Find uninstall.sh.It is located in the directory from which ImageRendering was installed from. If this directory has been removed, the original install package must be uncompressed and untarred to extract uninstall.sh.
- Run uninstall.sh and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Stop ImageRendering with: *[install_folder]*/bin/ImageRendering.sh stop.
- Remove ImageRendering from your system.The command to remove ImageRendering depends on your system:Linux: rpm -e ImageRenderingSolaris: pkgrm ImageRendering
- Delete any directories or files that were not removed in Step 2.