Allow direct access to path-based assets.
When this attribute is defined, path-based access is allowed or restricted for the specified object types, depending on whether the include or exclude keyword is used.
If the AllowDirectAccess attribute is not specified, the default value is exclude .
- include allows access for the specified object types and restricts access for all others.
- exclude restricts access for the specified object types and allows access for all others.
If neither include nor exclude is specified, include is assumed.
The following types can be controlled:
- Allow direct access only for IS and STATIC object typesAllowDirectAccess=include:IS,STATIC
- Allow direct access for all object types except IS and STATIC``AllowDirectAccess=exclude:IS,STATIC
- Allow direct access for no object types (i.e. include none)AllowDirectAccess=include:
- Allow direct access for all object types (i.e. exclude none)AllowDirectAccess=exclude:
- Equivalent to include:IS,STATIC (if include / exclude is not present, include is assumed)AllowDirectAccess=IS,STATICNote that is the default value which is used if the AllowDirectAccess attribute is not specified for this company.
- Include none, equivalent to include: (if include / exclude is not present, include is assumed)AllowDirectAccess=