This section describes the HTTP protocol commands.
For Dynamic Media in AEM only : Beyond the basic image settings that are available in the user interface, Dynamic Media in AEM ( Adobe Experience Manager) supports numerous advanced image modifications that you can specify in the Image Modifiers field. These parameters are defined below. Be aware, however, that the following functionality is not supported in Dynamic Media in AEM.
- Color correction commands: icc= and iccEmbed= .
- Basic templating and text rendering commands: text= textAngle= textAttr= textFlowPath= textFlowXPath= textPath= and textPs= .
- Localization commands: locale= and req=xlate .
- req=set is not available for general usage.
- Non-core Dynamic Media services: SVG, Image Rendering, and Web-to-Print.
See also the Dynamic Media Image Preset Options in the AEM 6.2 documentation.