About this release
This release—Image Serving 6.6.1 and Image Rendering 6.6.1—supersedes Image Serving 6.5.3 and Image Rendering 6.5.3.
Known issues and behavior changes
- Use of the question mark character in asset IDs is no longer supported, even if the character is URL encoded.
- Dynamic banner /xfl/flash/ requests are no longer supported and now return a http 404 error code.
- W2P /is/agm/ requests are no longer supported.
- Some error messages no longer render to the browser. As such, you need to review the trace log to debug.
- Smart Swatch
- Smart Crop
- Fixed issue where the \qc RTF option followed by a space caused a request to not render.