Dynamic Media Developer Resources
- Viewers Reference Guide Customize Dynamic Media viewers for use on desktop and touchscreen devices. Some of the media types you can work with include interactive images and videos, 360-degree video, carousels, image zoom, video, ecatalogs, flyouts, mixed media, and spin sets.
- Image Serving/Image Rendering API Documentation about IS (Image Serving) and IR (Image Rendering) APIs, and related technologies. If you work on Dynamic Media Classic integration with AEM, you should refer to the IS portion of the API.
- Image Production System API The IPS (Image Production System) Web Service API enables external applications and third-party developers to programmatically access IPS assets and functionality.
- Dynamic Media Classic Release Notes The latest release notes for Adobe Dynamic Media Classic-part of the Adobe Experience Manager solution in the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Image Authoring Guides Includes resources for using the Vignette Authoring Tool, the Vignette Update Tool, the Material Repeat Tool, the Content Authoring Tool, and the Vignette Automation Module for Python.
The Vignette Automation Module (s7vampy) extends Python 2.7.3 with the ability to write scripts to automate the creation, modification, and inspection of vignettes.