Adobe Classifications exports classifications data to Adobe Analytics in a scheduled manner. The exporter is an implementation of a com.adobe.cq.scheduled.exporter.Exporter .
To configure this:
- Navigate via Tools, Cloudservices to the Adobe Analytics section.
- Add a new configuration. You will see that the Adobe Analytics Classifications Configuration template displays below the Adobe Analytics Framework configuration. Supply a Title and Name as required:
- Click Create to configure the settings.Properties include the following:FieldDescriptionEnabledSelect Yes to enable the Adobe Classifications settings.Overwrite on conflictSelect Yes to overwrite any data collisions. By default, this is set to No .Delete processedIf set to Yes , deletes processed nodes after they are exported. The default is False .Export job descriptionEnter a description for the Adobe Classifications job.Notification E-mailEnter an email address for Adobe Classifications notification.Report SuiteEnter the Report suite to run the import job for.Data SetEnter the dataset relation ID to run the import job for.TransformerFrom the drop-down menu, select a transformer implementation.Data SourceNavigate to the path for the data container.Export ScheduleSelect the schedule for the export. The default is every 30 minutes.
- Click OK to save your settings.
Modifying Page Size
Records are processed in pages. By default, Adobe Classifications creates pages with a page size of 1000.
A page may be 25000 in size at maximum, per definition in Adobe Classifications and can be modified from the Felix console. During the export, Adobe Classifications locks the source node to prevent concurrent modifications. The node is unlocked after export, on error, or when the session is closed.
To change the page size:
- Navigate to the OSGI console at https://<host>:<port>/system/console/configMgr and select Adobe AEM Classifications Exporter .
- Update the Export Page Size as required, then click Save .
Adobe Classifications was previously known as the SAINT Exporter.
An Exporter may use a Transformer to transform the export data to a specific format. For Adobe Classifications, a subinterface SAINTTransformer<String> implementing the Transformer interface has been provided. This interface is used to restrict the data type to String which is used by the SAINT API and to have a marker interface to find such services for selection.
In the default implementation SAINTDefaultTransformer, the child resources of the exporter source are treated as records with property names as keys and property values as values. The Key column is added automatically as first column - its value will be the node name. Namespaced properties (containing :) are disregarded.
- id-classification nt:unstructured
- 1 nt:unstructured
- Product = My Product Name (String)
- Price = 120.90 (String)
- Size = M (String)
- Color = black (String)
- Color^Code = 101 (String)
SAINT Header & Record:
My Product Name
Properties include the following:
|transformer||A class name of a SAINTTransformer implementation|
|Notification e-mail address.|
|reportsuites||Report suite IDs to run the import job for.|
|dataset||Dataset relation ID to run the import job for.|
|overwrite||Flag to overwrite data collisions. Default is false .|
|checkdivisions||Flag to check report suites for compatibility. Default is true .|
|deleteprocessed||Flag to delete the processed nodes after export. Default is false .|
Automating Adobe Classifications Export
You can create your own workflow, so that any new imports launch the workflow to create the appropriate, and correctly structured, data in /var/export/ so that it can be exported to Adobe Classifications.