Integrating with Adobe Analytics
Integrating Adobe Analytics and AEM allows you to track your web page activity:
- An Adobe Analytics configuration enables AEM to authenticate with Adobe Analytics.
- A framework identifies the data that is sent to your Adobe Analytics report suite.
The data includes page and user data; for example:
- data that AEM components collect
- link clicks
- video usage information
- the number of page visits from Adobe Analytics
The following pages help you configure the integration:
You can also use the Opt-in wizard to easily perform the integration.
See also the how-to article: Integrating AEM with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics using DTM .
- Extending the Adobe Analytics Integration for information about developing components that collect user data and customizing the Adobe Analytics framework.
- The knowledge base article, Adobe Analytics integration - troubleshooting issues , for information about troubleshooting your Adobe Analytics integration.
If you are using Adobe Analytics with a custom proxy configuration, you need to configure two OSGi bundles (for example, with the Web console) required for the Apache HTTP Client proxy configurations. Both are required as some functionalities of AEM use the 3.x APIs, while others use the 4.x APIs. Configure:
- Day Commons HTTP Client 3.1 to configure the 3.x API; for example, http://localhost:4502/system/console/configMgr/com.day.commons.httpclient
- Apache HTTP Components Proxy Configuration to configure the 4.x API;