Watermark your assets
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets lets you add a digital watermark to images that helps users verify the authenticity and copyright ownership of the assets. AEM Assets supports text to be used as a watermark on PNG and JPEG files.
To be able to apply watermark on assets, add the Watermark step in the DAM Update Asset workflow.
- Tap the AEM logo, and go to Tools > Workflow > Models .
- From the Workflow Models page, select the DAM Update Asset workflow and click Edit .
- From the side panel, drag the Add Watermark step and add it to the DAM Update Asset workflow.Place the Add Watermark step anywhere before the Process Thumbnail step.
- Open the Add Watermark step to display its properties.
- In the Arguments tab, specify valid values in the various fields, including text, font type, size, color, position, orientation, and so on. To confirm the changes, tap/click the Done icon.
- Save the DAM Update Asset workflow with the Watermark step.
- From the AEM user interface, upload a sample asset. The watermark appears with the font size, color and so on, at the position that you configured in the above steps.
To watermark PDF documents programmatically or with dynamic information, consider using AEM Document Services offering.