Watermark your assets
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets lets you add a digital watermark to images that helps users verify the authenticity and copyright ownership of the assets. AEM Assets supports text to be used as a watermark on PNG and JPEG files.
To be able to apply watermark on assets, add the Watermark step in the DAM Update Asset workflow.
- Tap the AEM logo, and go to Tools > Workflow > Models .
- From the Workflow Models page, select the DAM Update Asset workflow and click Edit .
- From the side panel, drag the Add Watermark step and add it to the DAM Update Asset workflow.Place the Add Watermark step anywhere before the Process Thumbnail step.
- Open the Add Watermark step to display its properties.
- In the Arguments tab, specify valid values in the various fields, including text, font type, size, color, position, orientation, and so on. To confirm the changes, tap/click the Done icon.
- Save the DAM Update Asset workflow with the Watermark step.
- From the AEM user interface, upload a sample asset. The watermark appears with the font size, color and so on, at the position that you configured in the above steps.