Configuring Asset Insights
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets fetches usage data around AEM assets used by third-party websites from Adobe Analytics. To enable Asset Insights to retrieve this data and generate insights, first configure the feature to integrate with Adobe Analytics.
Insights are only supported and provided for images.
- In AEM, click Tools > Assets .
- Click the Insights Configuration card.
- In the wizard, select a data center and provide your credentials including the name of your organization, user name, and password.
- Click/tap Authenticate .
- After AEM authenticates your credentials, from the Report Suite list, choose an Adobe Analytics report suite from where you want Asset Insights to fetch data. Click Add .
- After AEM sets up your report suite, click/tap Done .
After you configure your Analytics account, the Page Tracker code is generated for you. To enable Assets Insights to track AEM assets used in third-party websites, include the page tracker code in the website code. Use the Page Tracker utility in AEM Assets to generate the page tracker code. For more information on how to include your Page Tracker code in third-party web pages, see Using Page Tracker and Embed code in web pages .
- In AEM, click the Tools > Assets .
- From the Navigation page, click the Insights Page Tracker card.
- Click the Download icon to download the page tracker code.