Learn about Lightbox in AEM Assets.
Lightbox is a special type of collection that provides easy access to assets. You can quickly access Lightbox to add or delete assets. It serves as your personal image gallery.
If you are an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets user, Lightbox is automatically created when you first log in to the application. It is exclusive to your login. Other users cannot access your Lightbox.
Adding assets to lightbox
- From the Assets user interface, select the assets that you want to add to Lightbox.
- Drag the assets to the Drop in Lightbox zone. Release when the Dropzone becomes active, and its label changes to Drop to Add .
- In the dialog, tap/click Add , and then close it to complete the process. The selected assets are added to Lightbox.
- To view Lightbox, go to the Collections console.
- Tap/click Lightbox to view the assets in it.Although Lightbox resembles a collection, you can't perform all the actions that you normally perform on collections. For example, you can't delete, share, or view settings for a Lightbox. In addition, you can't add it to other collections. However, you can edit the assets inside a lightbox.
Removing assets from Lightbox
- Navigate to the Collections console, tap/click Lightbox to view its assets.
- Select the assets you want to remove.
- From the toolbar, tap/click Remove .
- In the dialog, tap/click Remove to confirm the delete action. The assets are deleted from Lightbox.