Configuring your account environment
AEM provides you with the capability to configure your account and certain aspects of the author environment.
Using the account settings and user preferences the following options and preferences can be defined:
- Editing Toolbar Select whether you want to have the global editing toolbar. This toolbar, which is shown at the top of the browser window, gives you Copy , Cut , Paste , Delete buttons for using with the paragraph components on that page:
- Show when needed (Default)
- Always show
- Keep Hidden
- Impersonate as With the Impersonate as functionality a user can work on behalf of another user.
- Language The language to use for the UI of the authoring environment. Select the required language from the available list.
- Window Management Select either:
- Multiple Windows (Default): Pages will be opened in a new window.
- Single Window: Pages will be opened in the current window.
Each user can set certain properties for themselves. This is available from Preferences dialog in the top right corner of the consoles.
The dialog offers the following options: