Editing Launch Pages
When a launch has been created for a page (or set of pages) you can edit the content in the launch copy of the page(s).
- Open the page for editing.
- In Sidekick, select the Versioning tab, then expand the Launches group. The title of the launch that is currently being edited uses a bold font.
- Select the launch that you want to work on and then click Switch .
- Start editing.You can use the Page tab of sidekick to perform actions such as Create Child Page , amongst others.
Editing a Launch Configuration
After you create a launch you can change the launch name and the date of the launch. You can also specify an image to associate with the launch.
- Open the launches administration page ( http://localhost:4502/libs/launches/content/admin.html ).
- Select the required launch and click Edit to open the dialog:
- In the General tab, you can edit:
See Launches - the Order of Events for information about the purpose and interaction of these fields.
- Live Date : this is equivalent to the launch date
- Production Ready
- In the Image tab, you can upload an image file.
- Click Save .
Discovering the Launch Status of a Page
When you are editing a launch of a page, information about the launch appears at the bottom of the Versioning tab of Sidekick:
- The name of the launch.
- The time since the last change.
- The user who performed the last change.
- The status of the Production Ready flag (orange=not set; green=set).