DSRP - Relational Database Storage Resource Provider
Relational Database Configuration
A MySQL installation may be shared between enablement features and common store (DSRP) within the same connections pool by using different database (schema) names and also different connections (server:port).
For installation and configuration details, see MySQL Configuration for DSRP .
A Solr installation may be shared between the node store (Oak) and common store (SRP) by using different collections.
If both the Oak and SRP collections are used intensively, a second Solr may be installed for performance reasons.
For production environments, SolrCloud mode provides improved performance over standalone mode (a single, local Solr setup).
For installation and configuration details, see Solr Configuration for SRP .
The Storage Configuration console allows for the selection of the default storage configuration, which identifies which implementation of SRP to use.
On author, to access the Storage Configuration console
- Sign in with administrator privileges
- From the main menu
- Select Tools (from the left hand pane)
- Select Communities
- Select Storage Configuration
- As an example, the resulting location is: http://localhost:4502/communities/admin/defaultsrp
- Select Database Storage Resource Provider (DSRP)
- Database Configuration
- Zookeeper HostLeave this value blank if running Solr using the internal ZooKeeper. Else, when running in SolrCloud mode with an external ZooKeeper, set this value to the URI for the ZooKeeper, such as my.server.com:80default : <blank>
- Solr URLdefault : https://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/
- Solr Collectiondefault : collection1
- Select Submit
Publishing the Configuration
DSRP must be identified as the common store on all author and publish instances.
To make the identical configuration available in the publish environment:
- On author:
- Navigate from main menu to Tools > Operations > Replication
- Double-click !UICONTROLActivate Tree
- Start Path:
- Browse to /etc/socialconfig/srpc/
- Ensure Only Modified is not selected.
- Select Activate
Reindexing Solr for DSRP
To reindex DSRP Solr, follow the documentation for reindexing MSRP , however when reindexing for DSRP, use this URL instead: /services/social/datastore/rdb/reindex
For example, a curl command to re-index DSRP would look like this:
curl -u admin:password -X POST -F path=/ https://host:port/services/social/datastore/rdb/reindex