Opting Into Aggregated Usage Statistics Collection
You can help improve Adobe Marketing Cloud by sending Adobe statistics about how you interact with AEM. This information does not contain any data about your company's site visitors and will only be used to help Adobe deliver, support and improve your user experience.
You can opt into usage statistics collection by using either the Touch UI or the Web Console.
There are various data protection and privacy regulations; including, for example, GDPR and CCPA. AEM Sites is ready to help customers with their data protection and privacy compliance obligations. This page guides customers through the procedures to opt-in (or out) of Aggregated Usage Statistics Collection.
For further information, also see the Adobe's Privacy Center .
You can also opt-out at anytime by either using the Web Console or by not selecting the opt-in option on the AEM opt-in screen.
Opt-in by using the Touch UI
The first time you start AEM, you can opt-in by using the Touch UI as follows:
- On the AEM Navigation screen, click the Inbox (bell) icon.
- On the drop-down list, click " Enable Aggregated Usage Statistics Collection ".
- On the opt-in screen, select " Allow collection of aggregated usage statistics ".
- Click " Done ".
Opt-in by using the Web Console
You can opt-in (or opt-out) by using the Web Console as follows:
- On the AEM Navigation screen, click Tools and then Operations .
- On the Operations window, click Web Console .
- Search for " Aggregated Usage Statistics Collection ".
- Click the Edit icon.
- Select the Enabled checkbox. Alternatively, you can de-select the checkbox if you want to opt-out of usage statistics collection.
- Click Save .