Creating Custom AEM Page Template with Adobe Campaign Form Components
This page explains how to build a custom page template that uses Adobe Campaign Form components by examining how the Geometrixx-outdoors template ( /apps/geometrixx-outdoors/components/page_campaign_profile ) is implemented, and points you to important information you may need when creating your own custom template.
Email and form samples are only available in Geometrixx . Please download sample Geometrixx content from Package Share.
To create a custom AEM page template using Adobe Campaign Form components, make sure you have the following:
- Correct resourceSuperTypeMake sure the page-component inherits from mcm/campaign/components/profile .This is required for the servlets to get and save info
- ClientContext SettingsWhen you look at the clientcontext settings ( /etc/designs/geometrixx-outdoors/jcr:content/page_campaign_profile ) you see the following settings:
- ClientContext points to /etc/clientcontext/campaign
- There is also an extra config node.
- head.jsp (/apps/geometrixx-outdoors/components/page_campaign_profile/head.jsp)In head.jsp , you see the following lines that use the clientcontext-config and the cloudservice-hook :
<cq:include path="config" resourceType="cq/personalization/components/clientcontext_optimized/config"/> <sling:include path="contexthub" resourceType="granite/contexthub/components/contexthub"/> <cq:include script="/libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicelibs/servicelibs.jsp"/>
- body.jsp (/apps/geometrixx-outdoors/components/page_campaign_profile/body.jsp)In body.jsp , the cloud services are loaded at the bottom of the page:
<cq:include path="cloudservices" resourceType="cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicecomponents"/>
- Campaign page propertiesTo be able to select an Adobe Campaign template the page-properties are extended with the Campaign tab:/apps/geometrixx-outdoors/components/page_campaign_profile/dialog/items/tabs/items/campaign
- Template settings .In the template ( /apps/geometrixx-outdoors/templates/campaign_profile/jcr:content ) you see the following default values:acMappingmapRecipient (for Adobe Campaign 6.1), profile (for Adobe Campaign Standard)acTemplateId