DB2 database: Running a process weekly
If your AEM forms DB2 database begins to run slowly, running the following process on a weekly basis can improve its performance:
- Start DB2 Control Center:(Windows) Select Start > Programs > IBM DB2 > General Administratison Tools > Control Center.(Linux and UNIX) From a command prompt, type the db2jcc command.
- In the DB2 Control Center object tree, click All Databases.
- Click the database you created for AEM forms and click the Tables folder.
- Select all the database tables in the contents pane, right-click them and select Run Statistics.
- Go to Statistics > Index Statistics.
- Select Collect Statistics For All Indexes, select Collect Statistics For Indexes With Extended Detailed Statistics, and then click OK.
A message appears when the process is completed. Close the message.