Considerations when running Administration Console
These are some things to consider when running Administration Console:
- If you access administration console using the URL https://*[hostname]*:*[port]*/adminui , the specified host name cannot contain underscore characters. Otherwise, links to some areas of the administration console may not work properly.
- If you run administration console in Windows Explorer on a Japanese OS, you may encouter these problems:
Best practice is run administration console from another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, to ensure that no links will fail.
- Clicking a link returns you to the login page instead of to the expected link.
- Clicking a link displays a permission error.
- Do not use backslash characters () when performing searches in administration console.