Installing and configuring Designer
Designer is available as a stand-alone installer and is also bundled with WorkBench. If you are using a stand-alone installer for Designer, follow these steps:
- Contact Adobe Support to download the Designer installer.If you have a previous version of Designer installed, uninstall the previous version before proceeding.
- Launch the Designer installer by double-clicking setup.exe.
- Proceed and provide your details and the serial number on the Personalization screen.
- If you accept the license agreement, click Next to proceed.
- (Optional) change the default installation path, if you want to install Designer at a location of your choice. Click Next.
- Click Back to change any preferences. To install Designer, click Install.
- Click Finish when the installation completes.