Correspondence Management Overview
Correspondence Management centralizes and manages the creation, assembly and delivery of secure, personalized, and interactive correspondences. It enables you to quickly assemble correspondence from both pre-approved and custom-authored content in a streamlined process from creation to archival. As a result, your customers get the right communication at the right time in the right way: timely, accurate, convenient, secure, and relevant. Your business maximizes the value of customer interactions and minimizes cost and risk with a process that is streamlined for ease, speed, and productivity.
Efficient and Productive
It streamlines processing, enabling you to:
- Deploy and manage templates and content in an intuitive interface designed for business users
- Quickly assemble correspondence from both pre-approved and custom-authored content
It provides higher-quality communications, enabling you to:
- Manage business rules and approved content in a centralized content repository
- Use AEM DAM for managing images
- Create Adobe PDF files for archiving and auditing
- Create organizationally compliant messages using preapproved content through embedded business rules.
It improves customer engagement, enabling you to:
- Add interactive technologies to enable a two-way channel, reducing paper submissions
- Protect sensitive information with built-in, end-to-end document security
- Send correspondence via customer’s preferred communication channel, whether electronic, mail, mobile, or fax.