Configuring a Correspondence Management solution
Defining the Publish instance URL for ActivationManagerImpl (public instance activation manager)
Follow these steps the define the Publish instance URL for public instance activation manager:
- Go to https://:<authorHost>:<authorPort>/lc/system/console/configMgr . Login with OSGi Management Console user credentials. The default credentials are admin/admin.
- Find and click the Edit icon next to the com.adobe.livecycle.content.activate.impl.ActivationManagerImpl.name setting.
- In the ActivationManager Publish URL field, specify the URL for accessing the Publish instance ActivationManager. You can provide the following URLs.
- Load Balancer URL (Recommended) : Provide load balancer URL, If you have a webserver acting as load balancer in front of publish farm (multiple non-clustered publish instances).
- Publish instance URL : Provide any publish instance URL, If you have a single publish instance or the webserver fronting the publish farm is not accessible from the author environment due to any restrictions. In case, the specified publish instance is down, there is a fallback mechanism to deal with on the author side.
- URL string :https://<hostname>:<port>:/libs/fd/fdm/content/crud/lc.content.remote.activate.activationManager
- Click Save .
For more information about configuring Correspondence Management, see Correspondence Management Configuration Properties .