The Project Checklists are intended as a set of best practices for project delivery. They guide you through all phases of the project life cycle and provide high level monitoring of your current status.
There are checklists for each persona (role) involved in your project. These detail the deliverables, broken down by phase and milestone. They also show the documents required for generating the deliverables. By tracking the status and quality of your documents you can monitor the status of the project as a whole, providing transparency and accountability.
AEM Project Best Practices Checklist v2
The spreadsheet provides you with the following worksheets:
- Provides instructions on how to use the spreadsheet, together with explanations of the mechanisms used.
- The Glossary lists details of all Deliverable documents from the Project Checklist.
- The Glossary is also available as part of the documentation.
Using the Checklists
To successfully deliver a high quality project, you need to complete all items in the checklists, preferably in order:
- The checklists are defined according to the Persona (role) involved. Each person should use the checklist appropriate to their role in the project.
- The checklists cover the Required Documents and Deliverables for each milestone - the relevant persona must set the status and quality fields appropriate.There is not a direct 1:1 relationship between the individual required documents and deliverables.