AEM 6.4 Cumulative Fix Pack Release Notes
What's included in AEM 18.104.22.168
AEM Cumulative Fix Pack 22.214.171.124 is an important update that includes several internal and customer fixes since the general availability of AEM 6.4 Service Pack 8 (126.96.36.199) in March 2020.
AEM Cumulative Fix Pack 188.8.131.52 is dependent on AEM 6.4 Service Pack 8. Therefore, you must install the AEM Cumulative Fix Pack 184.108.40.206 package after installing AEM 6.4 Service Pack 8.
Some of the key highlights of AEM 220.127.116.11 are:
- Removed Package Share integration with Adobe Experience Manager.
- The built-in repository (Apache Jackrabbit Oak) is updated to version 1.8.21.
For information on CFP and other types of releases, see AEM Update Release Vehicle Definitions
List of changes
Adobe Experience Manager 18.104.22.168 provides fixes to the following issues.
- When the name of a local component in a LiveCopy is identical to the name of a component in the blueprint and the component is rolled out from blueprint, term _msm_moved is not added to the name of the local component (NPR-33207).
- The parameters appended to the original request are not included in the redirect URL (NPR-33174).
- When the Coral.Select option sets emptyOption=true or contains a default item with value = "", the dropdownshowhide.js file encounters an error: Uncaught TypeError: component.getValue is not a function (NPR-33163).
- When a component includes another component as data-sly-resource, the parent container component placeholder is replaced with the inner components placeholder (NPR-33119).
- When you base a Content Fragment on a schema and it contains a mandatory text area or a path field, the Content Fragment fails to save (NPR-33007)
- When you create a custom component using the Out-of-the-box experience fragment component and use it in AEM Sites pages, AEM does not display references (usage) for the custom component (NPR-32852).
- When an AEM Sites page is part of a large content set with multiple live-copies, the page version history preview fails to load (NPR-32772).
- When you promote a launch it adds the "cq:LiveRelationship" mixin to every component added in the launch. It impacts all the launches irrespective of if a launch is created with or without selecting the — Inherit source page live data — option (NPR-32664).
- When pagination starts, Experience Fragments Picker does not load all the items (NPR-32605).
- Unable to create a launch for an AEM Sites page. Launch creation results in an error (NPR-32544).
- Manage Publication does not include referenced assets in the request for activation workflow (NPR-32463).
- Dispatcher health check displays Invalid cookie header warning message in the log files (NPR-33630).
- The count of assets does not change as per the change in selection in List View (NPR-33285).
- Next button is not enabled on selecting parent node (where single child folder is visible) and then selecting child folder (NPR-33284).
- Touch UI fails to render (with error) for users who don’t have read access on repository root, when DMS7 or Hybrid mode is enabled (NPR-33175).
- The GB18030 characters occurring in folder and asset names change to blank in the downloaded zip files (NPR-33150).
- Extra folder is created on smart-cropping an asset that is inside a parent folder with dot . character in its name (NPR-32755).
- Lazy loading is not triggered and not more than 100 assets are displayed on selecting to review the tasks from notifications inbox (NPR-32749).
- Link page to share collection is broken due to change in coral-info (NPR-32510).
- Asset processing while bulk upload gets stuck (CQ-4293916).
- The Sling filter is not called if the sling:match map entry is created under /etc/maps (NPR-33308).
- All flush agents are triggered on deactivating a page (NPR-32941).
- When an SQL query runs for a longer time, for example 7 hours, AEM stops responding (NPR-33043).
- When you search or browse a path using a selection dialog, the selection dialog displays all contents of the selected JCR node instead of displaying only the images (NPR-32712).
- A NullPointerException error is seen in the logs on running a translation job (NPR-32220).
- Authors, after creating a new group, are not redirected to the Community Group section on Internet Explorer 11 (NPR-33202).
- An error occurs on accessing the Activity Stream page (NPR-33152).
- Editing a Communities group and changing the thumbnail image does not update the group thumbnail image (NPR-32603).
- While creating a version of notifications and subscriptions of User Generated Content (UGC), an incorrect ID of the source page is stored (CQ-4289703).
- Some components do not display on the dialog box that pops-up when a user completes a workflow that includes a Dialog Participant step (NPR-32989).
- The Timeline option in the left rail takes more time to load than expected (NPR-32850).
AEM Cumulative Fix Pack does not include fixes for AEM Forms. They are delivered using a separate Forms add-on package. In addition, a cumulative installer is released that includes fixes for AEM Forms on JEE. For more information, see Install AEM Forms add-on package and Install AEM Forms JEE installer .
- Correspondence Management: When a user pastes content from a Word document, the text document fragment does not retain formatting (NPR-33213).
- Adaptive Forms: A new line to a string in an adaptive forms dictionary adds
characters to the dictionary (NPR-33265).
- Adaptive Forms: The user is not able to save an adaptive form with more than one attachment (NPR-33214).
- Adaptive Forms: AddInstance and RemoveInstance methods for Instance Manager class do not add dynamic number of instances for lazy load fragments on Internet Explorer 11 (NPR-33201).
- Adaptive Forms: Analytics enabled on an adaptive form embedded in a Sites page do not record data for Submit and Abandon events (NPR-31359).
- Adaptive Forms: When a user pastes the content from a Word document to an adaptive form and submit it, the submitted adaptive form includes unicode characters. In addition, the PDF to PDF/A conversion fails due to unicode characters (NPR-33348).
- BackendIntegration: Form data model requests fail as the refresh token expires due to incorrect inactive state (NPR-33168).
- Document Services: Convert PDF service fails to convert PDF documents to PostScript due to missing Gibson jars for WebLogic on the Linux server (NPR-33515, CQ-4292239).
- Document Services: When a user converts a text file to a PDF, Japanese characters do not render correctly (NPR-33239).
For customers with Feature Packs installed on AEM 6.4. Optional Feature Packs provided by Adobe have dependencies on the release version and service packs. If you have any Feature Pack installed, please contact the AEM Customer Care team to validate the compatibility of those feature packs with this cumulative fix pack for AEM 6.4.
- AEM 22.214.171.124 requires AEM 126.96.36.199. Please visit upgrade documentation for detailed instructions.
- On a deployment with MongoDB and multiple instances, install AEM 188.8.131.52 on one of the Author instances using the Package Manager.
- Before installing the cumulative fix pack, ensure to have a snapshot or fresh backup of your AEM instance.
- Restart the instance before installation. While that is only needed when the instance is still in update mode (and this is the case when the instance was just updated from an earlier version), it's generally recommended if the instance was running for longer period of time.
Adobe does not recommend removing or uninstalling the AEM 184.108.40.206 package.
Install the Cumulative Fix Pack
Perform the following steps to install the Cumulative Fix Pack on an existing AEM 220.127.116.11 instance:
- Open Package Manager and click Upload Package to upload the package.
- Select the package name and click Install .
Dialog on Package Manager UI sometimes exits immaturely during installation of 18.104.22.168
Therefore, it is recommended to wait for error logs to stabilize before accessing the instance. The user has to wait for specific logs related to uninstallation of updater bundle before being ensured that the installation is successful. It generally happens on Safari but can intermittently happen on any browser.
There are two ways to automatically install AEM 22.214.171.124 into a running instance:
A. Place the package into .. /crx-quickstart/install folder while the server is running. The package gets installed automatically.
B. Use the HTTP API from Package Manager - make sure you use cmd=install&recursive=true - so the nested package are installed.
AEM 126.96.36.199 does not support Bootstrap installation.
- The Product Information page (*/system/console/ productinfo *) should now show the updated version string "Adobe Experience Manager, Version 188.8.131.52" under Installed Products.
- All OSGI bundles are either ACTIVE or FRAGMENT in the OSGI Console (Use Web Console: /system/console/bundles).
- The OSGI bundle org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core is on version 1.8.17 or higher (Use Web Console: /system/console/bundles).
To determine the certified platform for running with this release of AEM Sites and Assets, see Technical Requirements .
Update Dynamic Media Viewers (5.10.1)
AEM 184.108.40.206 contains new version of Dynamic Media viewers (5.10.1) which enables check for duplicate names on Image Preset page. Dynamic Media customers are advised to run the following command to bring out of the box viewer presets to an up-to-date state.
curl -u admin:admin http://localhost:4502/libs/settings/dam/dm/presets/viewer.pushviewerpresets
which will copy new viewer presets to /conf location.
Install AEM forms add-on package
Skip if you are not using AEM Forms. Fixes in AEM Forms are delivered through a separate add-on package.
Install AEM Forms JEE installer
Skip if you are not using AEM Forms on JEE. Fixes in AEM Forms JEE are delivered through a separate installer.
For information about installing the cumulative installer for AEM Forms JEE and post-deployment configuration, see AEM Forms JEE Patch Installer 0016 .
The Uber Jar for AEM 220.127.116.11 is available in the Adobe Public Maven repository .
To use Uber Jar in a Maven project, refer to the article, How to use Uber jar and include the following dependency in your project POM:
<dependency> <groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId> <artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId> <version>18.104.22.168</version> <classifier>apis</classifier> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency>
This section lists features and capabilities that have been removed or deprecated from AEM 6.4.
Manage Tag Action for Subassets
Assets and Adobe Creative Cloud integration
AEM to Creative Cloud folder sharing was introduced in AEM 6.2 as a way to give creative users access to assets from AEM. A new capability released in Creative Cloud application, Adobe Asset Link, provides a much better user experience and more powerful access to assets from AEM directly from inside Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Adobe will not make further enhancements to the folder sharing capability. While the feature is included in AEM, customers ar(e strongly advised to use the replacement.
Adobe Asset Link or desktop app. For more info, see AEM Creative Cloud integration article.
- While installing AEM 22.214.171.124, update of Chrome version 83 is causing an issue in building packages. Use other available browsers, such as Internet Explorer and Firefox, or other AEM standard package installation options to resolve the issue. The issue gets resolved after installing AEM 126.96.36.199.
- Unable to send an email to the remote SMTP server using the AEM default mail sender, as it only allows communication using TLS v1.2. Remove bundle javax.mail:mail:1.5.0-b01 from system/console and refresh the bundles to resolve the issue.
For information on the AEM 188.8.131.52 Service Pack known issues, see AEM 184.108.40.206 Service Pack Release Notes .