Language Copy Wizard
The Language Copy wizard is a guided experience for creating and instrumenting multilingual content structure. It is now much simpler and quicker to create a language copy.
The user needs to be a member of project-administrators group to create the Language Copy of a site.
To access this wizard:
- In Sites, select a page and tap/click Create.
- Select Language Copy and the wizard opens.
- The Select Source step of the wizard allows you to add/remove pages. You also have the option of including or excluding the subpages.
- The Next button brings you to the Configure step of the wizard. Here you can add/remove languages and select translation method.By default, there is only one translation setting. To be able to select other settings, you have to configure cloud configurations first. See Configuring the Translation Integration Framework .
- The Next button brings you to the Translate step of the wizard. Here you can choose between creating the structure only, creating a new translation project or adding to an existing translation project.If you selected multiple languages in the previous step, multiple translation projects will be created.
- The Create button ends the wizard.