Watermark your digital assets
Adobe Experience Manager Assets allows you to add a digital watermark to assets that helps users verify the authenticity and copyright ownership of the assets. Experience Manager Assets supports text to be used as a watermark on PNG and JPEG files.
To be able to apply watermark on assets, add the watermarking step in the DAM Update Asset workflow.
- Access the Experience Manager user interface, and go to Tools > Workflow > Models .
- From the Workflow Models page, select the DAM Update Asset workflow and click Edit .
- From the side panel, drag the Add Watermark step to the DAM Update Asset workflow.2 Figure: Drag the Add Watermark step and add to the DAM Update Asset workflow.Place the Add Watermark step anywhere before the Process Thumbnail step.
- Open the Add Watermark step to display its properties.
- In the Arguments tab, specify valid values in the various fields, including text, font type, size, color, position, orientation, and so on. To confirm the changes, click Done .Figure: Provide the arguments in the add watermark step in Assets.
- Save the DAM Update Asset workflow with the watermark step.
- From the Assets user interface, upload a sample asset. The watermark appears with the font size, color and so on, at the position you configured in the above steps.