Add image maps
Image Maps let you add one or more hyperlinked areas that function like other hyperlinks.
- Do any one of the following to open In-place Image Editor :
- Using Quick Actions, click Edit that appears on an asset in the Card view. In the List view, select the asset and click Edit option in the toolbar.Quick Actions is not available in the List view.
- In the Card or List view, select the asset and click Edit on the toolbar.
- Click Edit from the asset page.
- To insert an image map, click Launch Map from the toolbar.
- Select the shape of the image map. The hot-spot of the selected shape is placed on the image.
- Click the hot-spot, and enter the URL and Alt text. From the Target list, specify where you want the image map displayed, for example the same tab, a new tab, or an iFrame. For example, enter https://www.adobe.com as the URL, Adobe website as the Alt text, and specify New Tab from the Target list for the image map to open in a new tab.
- Click Confirm and then click Finish from the toolbar to save the changes.To delete the image map, click the hot-spot and click Delete .
- To view the image map, navigate to the asset details page, and hover the cursor over the image.If the Dynamic Media option is enabled, navigate to the Asset editor and click Map to view all the applied image maps.