File Library Feature
The file library feature provides a place for signed-in site visitors (community members) to upload, manage and download files within the community site.
This section of the documentation describes:
- Adding the file library feature to an AEM site.
- Configuration settings for the File Library component.
Adding a File Library to a Page
To add a File Library component to a page in author mode, locate the component
- Communities / File Library
and drag it into place on a page.
For necessary information, visit Communities Components Basics .
When the required client-side libraries are included, this is how the File Library component will appear:
Configuring File Library
Select the placed File Library component to access and select the Configure icon which opens the edit dialog.
User Moderation tab
Under the User Moderation tab, configure moderation of comments, if comments are allowed :
- Pre-ModerationIf checked, comments must be approved before they will appear on a publish site. Default is unchecked.
- Delete CommentsIf checked, the visitor who posted the comment is provided the ability to delete it. Default is checked.
- Deny CommentsIf checked, allow trusted member moderators to deny comments. Default is unchecked.
- Close / Reopen CommentsIf checked, allow trusted member moderators to close and reopen comments. Default is unchecked.
- Flag CommentsIf checked, allow visitors to flag comments as inappropriate. Default is unchecked.
- Flag Reason ListIf checked, allow visitors to choose, from a drop-down list, their reason for flagging a comment as inappropriate. Default is unchecked.
- Custom Flag ReasonIf checked, allow visitors to enter their own reason for flagging a comment as inappropriate. Default is unchecked.
- Moderation ThresholdEnter the number of times a comment has to be flagged by visitors before moderators are notified. Default is one time ( 1 ).
- Flagging LimitEnter the number of times a comment has to be flagged before it is hidden from public view. This number must be greater than or equal to the Moderation Threshold . Default is 5.
Sort Settings tab
Set as Default