Set up environment for AEM Forms app
You need the following hardware, software, and licenses to build and deploy the AEM Forms app:
For Windows devices
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova
For iOS devices
- Intel-based Apple Mac running Mac OS X 10.9.5 or above
- iOS SDK 8.4 or above
- Xcode version: Xcode 6.4 for OS X or above
- Membership of the iOS Developer Enterprise program
- Enterprise certificate for distributing in-house iOS apps
- Apple iPad with iOS 8.4 or later
For Android devices
- Android Development Toolkit (ADT bundle) that can be downloaded from https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- If the environment is set up on a MAC system, the ADT should be installed in the Applications folder.
- If the ADT is installed in any other location on MAC, or if the environment is set up on a Windows system, the ADT SDK path needs to be updated in local.properties file that is available in src\android folder in the extracted the source archive mobileworkspace-src.zip . In this file, point the sdk.dir variable to ADT SDK location on your desktop.
The adobe-lc-mobileworkspace-src.zip contains PhoneGap SDK 5.0. Ensure that PhoneGap SDK is not pre-installed.