This page keeps a list of known issues from Adobe Experience Manager 6.5 that was released in April 2019.
Contact support if you need more information about the known issues.
- An issue is reported where the CRX-Quickstart, and its contents, are deleted.On each of these actions, please ensure that the property " htmllibmanager.fileSystemOutputCacheLocation " is never an empty string:
A Knowledge Base article is available with further details and the workaround for this issue.
- Calling " /libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html?invalidate=true ".
- Upgrading to AEM 6.5.
- Executing "lazy content migration" on AEM 6.5.
- If you are using JDK 11 with AEM 6.5 instance, some of the pages might display as blank after deploying some packages. The following error message displays in the log file:
*ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly bundle org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly:22.214.171.124_4_0 (558)[org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.engine.extension.use.JavaUseProvider(3345)] : Error during instantiation of the implementation object (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdk/internal/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdk/internal/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl
To resolve this error:
- Stop the AEM instance. Go to <aem_server_path_on_server>crx-quickstart\conf and open the sling.properties file. Adobe recommends taking a backup of this file.
- Search for org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation= . Add jdk.internal.reflect,jdk.internal.reflect.* properties to display the result as:
- Save the file and restart the AEM instance.
- Search: Search does not result any returns if the search string contains leading space(s) ( OAK-4786 )
- Folder Metadata Schema : After adding a choice button, the ID and Value field are not rendered as expected and the delete functionality does not work. (CQ-4261144)
- When renaming an asset, it is not possible to use a whitespace in the asset name. (CQ-4266403)
- When AEM Forms is installed on Linux oprating system, Digital Signature with Hardware Security Module do not work. (CQ-4266721)
- (AEM Forms on WebSphere only) The Forms Workflow > Task Search option does not return any result if you search for an Administrator with Username as the search criteria. (CQ-4266457)
- AEM Forms fails to convert .tif and .tiff files with JPEG compression to PDF Documents. (CQ-4265972)
- The AEM Forms Assets Scanner and Letter to Interactive Communication Migration options do not work on the AEM Forms Migration page. (CQ-4266572)
- (JBoss 7 only) When you upgrade from a previous version to AEM 6.5 Forms and the previous version had processes (.lca) that created and used a copy of the default submit or default render process, HTML5 Forms using such processes (.lca) fails to perform the required actions. (CQ-4243928)
- In an adaptive from, when a form data model service is invoked from the rule editor to dynamically update values of the image choice component, values of the image choice component are not updated. (CQ-4254754)
- When an adaptive form is configured to dynamically update values of a component and the publish instance that hosts the form is accessed through the dispatcher, the functionality to dynamically update values of a fields stop working. To resolve the issue, on the publish instance, open CRXDE, navigate to /libs/fd/af/runtime/clientlibs/guideChartReducer, and create the property listed in below.
- Name: allowProxy
- Type: Boolean
- Value: true
- Protected: False
- Mandatory: False
- Multiple: False
- Auto Created: Flase
The property enables the client libraries under the runtime folder to access proxies. (CQ-4268679)