Configure contribution folder properties
AEM administrator performs the following activities while configuring the properties of a contribution folder.
- Add description: Provide a high-level description of the contribution folder.
- Upload brief: Upload Asset Requirement document containing asset related information.
- Add contributors: Add Brand Portal users or groups to grant them access to the contribution folder.
Asset requirement refers to the details provided by administrators to help contributors (Brand Portal users) understand the need and requirements of the contribution folder. Administrator uploads an asset requirement document which contains a brief about the type of assets that should be added to the contribution folder and asset related information, for example, purpose, type of images, max size, etc.
Administrator can then grant Brand Portal users/groups access to the contribution folder before publishing the newly created Contribution folder to Brand Portal.
To configure contribution folder properties:
- Log in to your AEM author instance Default URL: http:// localhost:4502/aem/start.html
- Navigate toAssets > Filesand locate the contribution folder.
- Select contribution folder and clickProperties. Folder properties window opens.
- Navigate toAsset Contributiontab.
- Enter high-levelDescriptionof the contribution folder.
- ClickUpload Briefto browse from your local machine and upload anAsset Requirement Document.
- In theAdd User or Groupfield, add Brand Portal users with whom you want to share the contribution folder. Added users can access and upload content to the contribution folder using the Brand Portal interface. Currently, you cannot add groups to a contribution folder.