Create contribution folder
AEM users (administrators/non-admin users) can create new folders in AEM Assets with an additional
Asset Contributionproperty, ensuring the new folder created is open to asset submission by Brand Portal users. This automatically triggers a workflow which creates two additional sub folders, called
NEW, within the newly created
To create a new contribution folder:
- Login to your AEM author instance Default URL: http:// localhost:4502/aem/start.html
- Navigate toAssets > FilesIt lists all the existing folders in the AEM Assets repository.
- ClickCreateto create a new folder. Create Folder pop-up window opens.
- EnterTitleandNameof the folder and mark the checkboxAsset Contribution. It is recommended to use small alphabets without space to name the folder.
- You can see the newly created contribution folder listed in the AEM Assets repository.
- Click to open the contribution folder, you can see two sub folders–SHAREDandNEWare automatically created within the contribution folder.
Now, you can configure the properties of the newly created Contribution folder. See, Configure Contribution folder properties .