Get an insight into the new features, enhancements, critical issues fixed, and known issues in the Adobe Experience Manager Assets Brand Portal 2020.10.0 release.
Adobe Experience Manager Assets Brand Portal
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets Brand Portal helps you easily acquire, control, and securely distribute approved creative assets to external parties and internal business users across devices. It helps improve the efficiency of asset sharing, accelerates the time-to-market for assets, and reduces the risk of non-compliance and unauthorized access. Brand Portal allows users to browse, search, preview, download, and export assets in corporate-approved formats—anytime, anywhere.
What's New in 2020.10.0
This release includes the following new features:
- The Download dialog is revamped in a list view with additional options to exclude the renditions which are not required, apply the same set of rules for similar asset types, and download the selected asset renditions.
- Navigation to the Files , Collections , and Shared Links is now possible from all the Brand Portal pages in one-click.
- The Renditions panel in the asset details page now allows the Brand Portal users to select the original asset and (or) specific asset renditions, and directly download them from the Renditions panel without having to open the Download dialog.
- In addition to the existing Download configurations, the Brand Portal administrators can also configure permissions for different group of users to view and (or) download the original asset and its renditions from the asset details page. These configurations will define who can access and (or) download the asset renditions.
This release includes the following enhancements:
- The threshold of session timeout for the guest users has been reduced from 2 hours to 15 minutes.
- The additional View pages option has been removed for multi-page PDFs as the user can now view the PDF pages from the Adobe Document Cloud Viewer.
This release includes the following known issue:
- Search on the Asset Reports shows processing on the product interface with no search result.
- The video DM encodes are not visible to the non-admin users on the asset details page.
- The alignment of the size of individual asset renditions and total download size is distorted in the Download dialog.
The Brand Portal user interface is available in following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
To ascertain which platforms are certified to run with this release of Brand Portal, refer to the Support for Touch-optimized UI column in the table in the Supported Browsers for Authoring User Interface section of Technical Requirements .