Get an insight into the new features, enhancements, critical issues fixed, and known issues in the Adobe Experience Manager Assets Brand Portal 6.4.7 release.
Adobe Experience Manager Assets Brand Portal
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets Brand Portal helps you easily acquire, control, and securely distribute approved creative assets to external parties and internal business users across devices. It helps improve the efficiency of asset sharing, accelerates the time-to-market for assets, and reduces the risk of non-compliance and unauthorized access. Brand Portal allows users to browse, search, preview, download, and export assets in corporate-approved formats—anytime, anywhere.
What's New in 6.4.7
This release includes the following new features:
- Document Viewer has been introduced to enhance the PDF viewing experience. New options are available for viewing the PDF files in Brand Portal.
- Advances in the asset download process which improves the Brand Portal user experience while downloading assets from Brand Portal . Brand Portal administrators can configureFast Download,Custom Renditions, andSystem Renditionsfrom theDownloadsettings.
For details, see what's new in Brand Portal 6.4.7 .
Critical Issues Fixed
This release includes fixes to the following critical issues:
- The viewer users are not permitted to share link for collections but the option to share is visible to them on the product interface.
- TheDownloadbutton on the options bar does not list all the licensed assets of the selected folder.
- The search takes longer to show the results for certain keywords.
- TheAgreeandDisagreecheck boxes does not appear on bulk selection of licensed and unlicensed assets during download.
- Filter-based search shows processing on the product interface with no search result.
- The assets do not download from share link if the shared folder contains numerous and large assets.
This release includes the following known issues:
- If multiple assets are selected, license text does not appear on clicking Terms and Conditions on the license agreement page during download using share link.
The Brand Portal user interface is available in following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
To ascertain which platforms are certified to run with this release of Brand Portal, refer to the
Support for Touch-optimized UIcolumn in the table in the
Supported Browsers for Authoring User Interfacesection of Technical Requirements .