Release Notes for 2019.10.0
The following section outlines the general Release Notes for Cloud Manager Release 2019.10.0 and adds updates to deployment steps and maven project version handling. Follow the sections below for more details.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager Version 2019.10.0 is October 10, 2019.
- Significant portions of the deployment steps have been made more performant.
- When appropriate, the version of the build Maven project will now incorporate the project version in git.
- At build time, new environment variables are available.
- Non-Production Pipelines can be deleted from the card on the Overview page as well as the API.
- There is a new optional approval step immediately after the stage deploy step, but before the security test step.
- When configuring a CI/CD pipeline, the detaching and attaching of dispatcher instances from the load balancer can be skipped for dev and stage environments. Refer to Deployment Process for more details.
- The Cloud Manager CLI has been augmented to support accessing execution step logs.
- The Cloud Manager API now supports editing a pipeline's configured branch.
- Requests executed during performance testing now include a specific token CloudManagerTest in the user agent.
- Some of the cards on the Overview page were not vertically aligned properly.
- Certain failure conditions did not cause pipeline executions to be marked properly and prevented subsequent executions.