Asset Workflow Migration Tool
Asset Workflow Migration tool is used to automatically migrate asset processing workflows from on-premise or AMS deployments of AEM to processing profiles and OSGi Configurations for use in AEM Assets as a Cloud Service.
This section describes resources and implementation details on Asset Workflow Migration tool.
This utility allows the AEM developers to migrate existing AEM asset processing workflows to AEM as a Cloud Service.
The workflows have varying level of migration support. See this list of specific workflows . The workflows are categorized in the following categories based on the support provided. Adobe supports migration of the workflows that are listed in SUPPORTED , REQUIRED , or OPTIONAL categories. The workflow steps mentioned in the other categories are not supported.
- SUPPORTED : Supported functionality in Experience Manager Assets as a Cloud Service.
- OPTIONAL : Optional functionality in Experience Manager Assets as a Cloud Service.
- REQUIRED : A required step that is added to the workflow.
- UNNECESSARY : Functionality is not necessary in Experience Manager Assets as a Cloud Service.
- NUI_OOTB : Functionality provided by Asset Compute Service .
- DMS7_OOTB : Functionality provided by default Dynamic Media connectors.
- NUI_MIGRATED : Migrated to a processing profile for the Asset Compute Service .
- UNSUPPORTED : Currently not supported in Experience Manager Assets as a Cloud Service.
Installing Asset Workflow Migration Tool
Refer to Git Resource: AEM Assets as a Cloud Service - Workflow Migration to learn about installing and building code from the source.