This article lists the known issues of Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service offering. The list is revised and updated with each continuous release of Experience Manager.
Contact support for more information about the known issues.
Some known issues are:
- Metadata Schema : Asset rating widget used to cause JSP compilation error. It was removed from the metadata schema.
Upcoming Assets capabilities
A few capabilities of Adobe Experience Manager Assets that depend on foundation capabilities, which are not yet available in the Experience Manager as a Cloud Service deployment architecture, are expected to be enabled at a later stage:
- Capabilities not enabled at this stage due to dependency on Commerce Integration Framework APIs:
- Photoshoot workflow models.
- Product information tab in the asset properties user interface is not populated.
- Capabilities not enabled at this stage due to dependency on InDesign Server integration:
- Asset Templates and Asset Catalogs.
- Multi-page preview of Adobe InDesign files.