Release Notes for AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.3.0
The following section outlines the general Release Notes for Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2020.3.0.
The Release Date for Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2020.3.0 is March 05, 2020.
Follow this section to learn about what is new and the updates for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service Release 2020.3.0.
- The log for the build step is now available while the build step is running.
- Some of the messages on the pipeline execution details page have been edited for clarity.
- Log files for the custom and product functional test steps could not be downloaded through the UI.
- When the git repository for a Cloud Service program failed to be created, users in the Deployment Manager role sometimes were unable to recover from this failure.
- Certain user activities during the creation of a sandbox program could cause the program creation to fail before the non-production pipeline was created.
- The ephemeral SonarQube instance used in the build step was occasionally failing to start within the configured timeout.
- Concurrent creation of dev environments in the same Cloud Service program could encounter a condition where only one was able to be created successfully.
- Experience Cloud notifications for Cloud Service programs were not consistently received.
- In specific projects, the ResourceResolver objects should always be closed would produce a Null Pointer Exception; this, however, did not impact pipeline execution.