Release Notes for AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.5.0
This page outlines the general Release Notes for Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2020.5.0.
The release date for Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2020.5.0 is May 07, 2020.
What's New in AEM Sites
Follow this section to learn about what is new and the updates for AEM Sites in AEM as a Cloud Service Release 2020.5.0.
- Detailed job information now available after processing bulk page moves and roll outs as asynchronous jobs.
- When copying/pasting a page tree, now offering to choose between pasting only the root page or also the sub-pages of the tree.
- AEM Experience Fragments exported to Adobe Target workspaces now appear as unique offer types and offer sources in Target.
- MSM - using publish trigger now successfully rolls out delete events for components in live copy source, that is, deleting components in a live copy that were deleted in live copy source.
- MSM - live copy components are now being renamed to _msm_moved after same component rollout from live copy source.
What's New in Cloud Manager
Follow this section to learn about what is new and the updates for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service Release 2020.5.0.
- Six additional code quality rules have been added to help customers identify potential issues when planning a migration to Cloud Service.
- A new metric Cloud Service Compatibility has been added to summarize the number of compatibility-related issues.
- Environments which failed to be created will now be automatically deleted approximately 24 hours after creation failed unless they have already been deleted.
- The performance of the Activity page and the Pipeline Executions List API has been improved.
- The code quality log now contains complete stack traces for exceptions.
- A misleading card was displayed on the overview page while the production pipeline was running.
- The DontImplementOrExtendProviderTypesPomCheck code quality rule could sometimes produce a Null Pointer Exception.
- Some documentation links from the overview page did not work correctly.
- The Create Environment dialog did not render correctly in Safari.
- Certain cards on the overview page did not display entity names correctly.
- In some cases, the Build Image would fail to download customer packages successfully.