The Core Component Button component allows for the configuration and display of a button item on a page.
Version and Compatibility
The current version of the Button Component is v1, which was introduced with release 2.5.0 of the Core Components in June 2019, and is described in this document.
The following table details all supported versions of the component, the AEM versions with which the versions of the component is compatible, and links to documentation for previous versions.
For more information about Core Component versions and releases, see the document Core Components Versions .
Sample Component Output
The configure dialog allows the content author to define the button and how it will behave and appear for a visitor to the page.
- Text- The text to display on the button
- Link- Link to a content page within AEM, an external resource, or an anchor
- Use theSelection Dialogto choose a path within AEM.
- Icon- Identifier for displaying an icon in the button
Accessibilitytab, values can be set for ARIA accessibility labels for the component.
- Label- Value of an ARIA label attribute for the component