Content Fragment List Component
The Core Component Content Fragment List component allows for the display of a list of content fragments .
Version and Compatibility
The current version of the Content Fragment Component is v1, which was introduced with release 2.4.0 of the Core Components in May 2019, and is described in this document.
The following table details all supported versions of the component, the AEM versions with which the versions of the component is compatible, and links to documentation for previous versions.
AEM as a Cloud Service
For more information about Core Component versions and releases, see the document Core Components Versions .
Sample Component Output
The configure dialog allows the content author to define the which content fragments comprise the list and the elements of those fragments to be included.
Propertiestab defines which Content Fragments are included in the list. This is primarily based on a selected Content Fragment Model, but there are other filter options available.
- Model- Path to the Content Fragment Model on which the list is based.
- By default, all content fragments of the model defined asModel Pathare included in the list.
- Parent Path- Parent path from which the list should be built.
- The content fragments based on the selectedModel Pathwill be filtered to those on the specifiedParent Path.
- Click or tap theOpen Selection Dialogbutton at the right side of the field to specify the path.
- Tags- Only the Content Fragments with the specified tags will be included in the list.
- Click or tap theOpen Selection Dialogbutton at the right side of the field to specify the tags.
- Click or tap the X next to selected tags to remove them.
- Order By- Field of the content fragment model by which the list will be ordered
- Only text fields (including numeric, date, and time) are selectable.
- Sort Order- How the list will be sorted by theOrder Byfield
- Ascending or descending
- Max Items- Maximum number of items to be shown in the list
- No value will return all items.
Sort Order, and
Max Itemsoptions were introduced with release 2.7.0 of the Core Components.
By default, all elements of the Content Fragment Model will be included in the list (unless limited by the
Max Itemsfield). The
Elementstab allows you to specify only specific elements to include.
- Elements- Only the elements of the content fragments in the list specified will appear.
- Click or tap theAddbutton to add a new element.
- Click or tap theDeletebutton to remove a selected element.
- Drag theOrderhandle to rearrange the order of the elements.
The design dialog allows the template author to define the styles applied to the Content Fragment List Component.