Integrating Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe Target
In this section, we will discuss how to set up Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe Target for different scenarios. Based on your scenario and organizational requirements.
- Add the Adobe Target Cloud Services (required for the Experience Fragments scenario) For AEM customers, who would like to use Experience Fragment offers to create an activity within Adobe Target, you will need to integrate Adobe Target with AEM using the Legacy Cloud Services. This integration is required to push Experience Fragments from AEM to Target as HTML/JSON offers and to keep the offers in sync with AEM. This integration is required for implementing scenario 1.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- AEM 6.5 ( latest Service Pack is recommended )
- Download AEM WKND reference-site packages
- Experience Cloud
- Access to your organizations Adobe Experience Cloud - <yourcompany> .experiencecloud.adobe.com
- Experience Cloud provisioned with the following solutions
- Java 1.8 or Java 11 (AEM 6.5+ only)
- Apache Maven (3.3.9 or newer)
Customer needs to be provisioned with Experience Platform Launch and Adobe I/O from Adobe support or reach out to your system administrator
Set up AEM
AEM author and publish instance is necessary to complete this tutorial. We have the author instance running on http://localhost:4502 and publish instance running on http://localhost:4503 . For more information see: Set up a Local AEM Development Environment .