Using Smart Crop with AEM Assets Dynamic Media
Smart Crop uses Adobe Sensei to eliminate the time-consuming and costly tasks of cropping content for responsive design.
Video assumes that your AEM instance is running on Dynamic Media S7 mode. Instructions on setting up AEM with Dynamic Media can be found here.
Adobe Experience Manager's Dynamic Media Smart Crop capability includes
- AEM Asset admins can easily create image profiles for Smart Cropping based on device width and height.
- Smart cropping can be performed for an individual asset or can be performed for all assets within a folder.
- Smart Crop Editing Layout can be resized for better visibility.
- AEM Sites' Dynamic Media component supports Smart Crop.
- Published URL for the Smart Copped asset is available to be used with 3rd party applications that accept hosted assets.