Adobe Experience Manager Assets is a digital asset management tool on AEM Platform that allows users to create, manage and share their digital assets (images, videos, documents and audio clips) in a web-based repository. This user guide contains videos and tutorials on the many features and capabilities of AEM Assets.
- Explore how Collections in AEM Assets provide new ways to organize and discover assets
- Use the Review Task workflow to quickly and easily approve (or reject) assets
- Learn about how 3rd parties can upload assets to Brand Portal and sync them back to Experience Manager Author
- Learn about how designers and creative users can collaborate using their favorite Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications
- Smart Crop uses Adobe Sensei to eliminate the time-consuming and costly tasks of cropping content for responsive design