Adobe Experience Manager Assets is a digital asset management tool on AEM Platform that allows users to create, manage and share their digital assets (images, videos, documents and audio clips) in a web-based repository. This user guide contains videos and tutorials on the many features and capabilities of AEM Assets.
- Learn how, and why it's important, to configure AEM Assets with baseline permissions
- Explore how to automatically invoke AEM workflow on uploaded or re-processed assets
- Explore how to invoke Assets microservices to rendition assets
- Explore how Collections in AEM Assets provide new ways to organize and discover assets
- Use the Review Task workflow to quickly and easily approve (or reject) assets