Configuring Adaptive Form to trigger AEM Workflow
- Download Adaptive Form
- Browse to Form And Documents
- Click Create -> File Upload. Select the form downloaded in step 1
- Open Adaptive Form in edit mode .
- Open the content explorer
- Select Form Container node and open its configuration properties
- Expand the Submission panel
- Set the form's submit action as specified in the above screen shot. Please make sure you make a note of the value specified in the Data File Path field. This value must match the value you specify in the pre-populate section of the Assign Task component of your workflow.
Now when you fill and submit your Adaptive Form, the workflow associated with submit action of the form will be triggered.