Create Interactive Communication For Print Channel
In this part, Interactive Communication Document for Print channel is created.
After defining and configuring Data Source and Form Data Model, we will now create our Interactive Communication for Print Channel
- Log in to the AEM author instance and navigate to Adobe Experience Manager > Forms > Forms & Documents.
- Open the 401KStatmentPrint folder.
- Tap Create and select Interactive Communication. Create Interactive Communication page appears.
- Enter the following information
- Description: 401KStatement for individual participants
- Form Data Model:RetirementAccountStatement
- Prefill Service: Form Data Model Prefill Service
- Tap Next
- Specify the following
- Print: Select this option to generate the document for print channel
- Print Template :401kstatementprint -> RetirementStatement.xdp
- Web: Uncheck this option as we are not creating a web channel document
- Theme:** Reference Theme ->Canvas 2.0**
- Tap Create
- You can either click on Done or Edit to dismiss the dialog box.