Create Interactive Communication for Web Channel
In this part, we will create Interactive Communication for Web Channel.
- Log in to the AEM author instance and navigate to Adobe Experience Manager > Forms > Forms & Documents.
- Open the 401KStatment folder.
- Tap Create and select Interactive Communication. Create Interactive Communication page appears.
- Enter the following information
- Description: 401KStatement for individual participants
- Form Data Model:RetirementAccountStatement
- Prefill Service: Form Data Model Prefill Service
- Tap Next
- Specify the following
- Uncheck the Print channel check box. We are not creating the document for the print channel.
- Web: Select this option to generate the document for the web channel
- Interactive Communication: Template: global>RetirementAccountStatemen t(This is the template created in the earlier step)
- Theme:** Reference Theme ->Canvas 2.0**
- Tap Create
- You can either click on Done or Edit to dismiss the dialog box.