Overview of AEM and Adobe Target
AEM and Target are both powerful solutions with seemingly overlapping capabilities. Customers sometimes struggle with understanding how and when to use these products in conjunction to deliver personalized experience. To deliver optimized experience for every end user, different teams within your organization should work closely and define who does what.
In this video, we cover three different scenarios for AEM and Target, which helps you understand what works best for your organization.
- Scenario 1 : Personalization using AEM Experience Fragments
- Scenario 2 : Personalization using Visual Experience Composer
- Scenario 3 : Personalization of Full Web Page Experiences
To implement this scenario, you need to:
- Integrate AEM and Adobe Target using Launch and Adobe I/O
- AEM and Adobe Target using Legacy Cloud Services