AEM System Overview
ASO identifies general information about the AEM instance. Each finding provide one value of a particular type of system information.
Subtypes are used to identify different types of information:
- aem.version : The AEM version.
- aem.product : Detection of the use of an AEM product (Commerce, Forms, etc.).
- aem.feature : Detection of the use of an AEM feature within a product (Multi Site Manager, etc.).
- node.count : The approximate node count of a certain type (Page, Asset, etc.).
Possible implications and risks
- The AEM version and node counts are provided for informational purposes.
- The custom application may rely on products or features not available in AEM as a Cloud Service.
- Upgrading with unsupported features may result in a failed upgrade and a non-functional application.