Installing AEM Screens Player
This page describes how to install AEM Screens player.
Available Screens Player
The AEM Screens player is available for Android, Chrome OS, iOS, and Windows.
To download AEM Screens Player , visit the AEM 6.5 Player Downloads page.
Once you download the latest Player ( .exe ), follow the steps on the player to complete the ad-hoc installation:
- Long-press on the top left corner to open the admin panel.
- Navigate to Configuration from the left action menu and enter the location address of the AEM instance in Server and click Save .
- Click on the Registration link from the left action menu and the steps below to complete the device registration process.
Refer to the following topics for an in-depth information:
- To download Android Player, visit Google Play . To learn about implementing Android Watchdog, refer to Implementing Android player .
- To implement Chrome OS Player, refer to Chrome Management Console for more information.
- To configure AEM Screens Windows player, refer to Implementing Windows Player .